Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moose on the Loose

Yes, we had a Moose in the front yard! It was quite the event. Apparently he is only 1 year old and he and his mother came by a lot last year. But here he is on his own now. It only took us about 3 weeks of being here.

5 comments:

Woods said...

I'm so glad you posted new pictures! I've been wanting to see pictures of you guys for so long. You are the cutest family I've ever seen. I can't wait to see you in September. Give everyone a kiss, even Nate! We miss you. It looks like you are having so much fun there. I wish there was something fun to do here in Beaumont! We love you lots.

Burke family said...

Welcome to Alaska, huh?! That's crazy! I'm so glad to see new pictures. You guys look great! The airshow looks like tons of fun. We sure miss you guys and wish we were playing with you. Hugs to all of you!

Cluff Family said...

Yeah! You're back! Awesome pictures. Looks like you are having fun in Alaska. Dang it!

Bob said...

So, I guess you guys won't be back in St. George again anytime soon? Looks like fun up there. Cute kids.

Bob

Anne Bowen said...

Wow! I'm thrilled to see pictures of life in Alaska and especially our boys! Keep those posts coming, we love it!