Nate and his team each had 60 seconds to run through 3 isles of the warehouse and grab as much as they could. Fortunately Nate's boss Scott was kind enough to run with him and push the cart. Nate did an amazing job. His focus and determination was awesome! We got everything we really wanted on our list and more. Including a Weber Grill and TV. Way to go Nate.
That night we had a nice dinner which we all scarffed down so we could race to a Brewers Baseball game. It was very fun. My first time at a major league game. We went with Nate's previous boss Scott, his wife Carmen, Jess Miekel and his wife Katie.



3 comments:
I'm so jealous!! I'm so glad you won that trip too so we could see you and your cute fam! We miss you guys tons. G asks for luke and brax everyday!!
How awesome that you won a trip, and a race through the warehouse! I've always wanted to go on that supermarket sweep show. Love the baseball picts. So cute.
Man, thank goodness for Nate's catlike reflexes and puma-like speed! I don't know what this was, but it sounds AWESOME.
Post a Comment