
Well friends and family here I am! I have 4 weeks left. My doctor has scheduled me to be induced on Feb 4th. Which is the same timing that our little man's brothers decided to come. Hopefully no surprises;) I am hoping that is when he comes because Grandma Bowen is coming the day prior to that. Yea!!!!!
10 comments:
Congrats and good luck! You look darling as always!
Oh my gosh! You are too cute! We will definitely be waiting to hear the news. Have you decided on a name yet? If not, you could always name him Burke - Burke Bowen - that's a great name, right? :) We love you all!
How cute are you? Brat! you make the rest of us look abnormal. I am terribly excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the new little guy.
Why are you still skinny everywhere else but the belly??? Not fair!
Yea!!!! I am so excited for you! And you look awesome!! Congratulations!! We expect pics and name asap!!! Love you all!!
Wow Heather, you look great! We're excited to see the new addition.
You look gorgeous (as always when you are pregnant!) I'm sewing like a crazy woman...I'm so excited for this baby!
You are so dang cute pregnant! I can't wait to see the cute little stud that will be coming soon! I'm so jealous Mom gets to come out! We are hoping you plan a trip to see us really soon! We love you!
Good luck! You are such a cute pregnant gal. Can't wait to see the photos.
Hey Nate, your wife has great taste in maternity clothes, I have that same sweater, I am sure she is as tired of it as I am. Atleast you guys are at the end, we still have 3 months to go.
Post a Comment