Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Boys Night Out!



Nate took Braxton and Luke on Priesthood camp out a couple weeks ago. The boys had such a great time putting up the tent with dad.
Brax always has a smile for the camera; Luke on the other hand needs to warm up before he lets his smiles out.
Brax is turning into a great young man. I am sure it is because of the influence of his dad.
Luke is so much happier in the mornings.
He and his friend Carston carried around this little log all morning. Luke loves to be outside working.

5 comments:

Burke family said...

That looks like so much fun! I always loved special camping trips with my dad. I'm sure the boys loved it! Brax is such an awesome kid and I think they have a great dad, but they have a super mommy too!

Woods said...

How fun! That makes me miss those cute boys! I can't believe how handsome they are!

Jordan and Luci said...

So fun! I had a dream about you the other night and it made me miss you! The dream was really random, so I won't go into details, but yeah. I hope you guys are doing well!

PS DId your mom ever get those puppet show things made? My neighbor bought one and was so excited about it and I was like, "My friends mom invented that!" She just looked at me weird.

Shaun at Oak Den said...

Hi you guys! Now that Nate is letting me be his FB friend I saw you have a blog and I came to see what's going on with the Bowen's in Alaska! Love all the pictures. You guys are so great. Love you!!

Auntie Shauna

Anne Bowen said...

I miss my sweet boys! Thanks for blogging...it really helps!