Friday, September 25, 2009

First Day of School

Okay so the first three are Braxton's first day of school.
This one I put in so I could show off my flowers. It is my first time putting in a flower bed:)

I couldn't find Luke's pictures on his first day of school yet. So I found one of my favorites that Nate took of him on Sunday.

We love this one of Hank, he is watching Braxton's football game.


7 comments:

Burke family said...

The boys all look adorable! I miss those cute little faces!

Stephanie said...

Seriously, kids don't come much cuter. And great job on the flowers! They look great!

Reynolds Family said...

Oh, those boys are so adorable and boy, does Braxton have perfectly straight teeth or what!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I work with Nate and have to admit I have been stalking your blog for a bit. It was great to have him at our meeting today, and I mentioned I read ya'lls blog! SO, I thought I would say hello! Hope ya'll are staying warm.

Ming said...

You're children are so gorgeous! Seriously.

Woods said...

Are you serious?? How am I supposed to survive being so far away when your kids are so dang cute?? They are all so handsome and big! Give them all a big squeeze and kiss for me...don't forget to give one to Nate too!!

Nicole said...

I really do want to eat your children. maybe for dessert after I eat my own??