Well I am trying to get caught up on blogging. Here is the wonderful end of August. Grammy and Papa Healey came up to visit.
We started off with Grammy and took her on a beautiful hike to Alyeska. Our destination was the hand tram over a gorge, when we arrived it was broken so we enjoyed the view and hiked back. We found very yummy blueberries the boys had a great time picking them.
Next were Birthdays! Braxton had a bowling party, Luke had a Ice Cream party were the kids got to make their on creations and did pin the cherry on the Sunday.
Then we went on a train ride to Seward were we got on a National Park Tour. The weather was bad. It was beautiful though. The mountains surrounded by mist. We saw Puffins, Orca's, Otters and Sea Lions. We got to the Glacier and it was amazing. They stopped the boat so it was quiet, you could hear the glacier cracking and then we would see big chunks break off it was unreal. Yes I was sick most the trip. I don't know what I was thinking, I know I get motion sick and my friend Heather even warned me to take something and I didn't. Next time, yes there will be a next time, I will take medication! Thank Heavens for my parents who took care of my boys, they loved it. Luke especially loved when the boat would jump waves, he wanted to go up top during that part.
Thanks for coming Papa and Grammy!
4 comments:
How fun!! Your family is so adorable. Heather your mom looks likes she's 20! And Nate looks amazing. Did he lose some weight? You all look like you're having a blast in Alaska!
What a fun month you guys had! All the boys are SO cute!
That looks like so much fun!! I can't believe we missed all the fun parties. You guys look so skinny. would you stop making the rest of us look so bad. I miss the kids so so much, they are all so dang handsome!!
Wow! Looks like you all had tons of fun. I really wish we could come visit and play with you. But I'm afraid that probably won't happen any time soon. :) But at least we get to see you in a couple of months at Christmas! Can't wait!
Post a Comment