We had a fantastic Halloween! Of course the theme at our house was Star Wars. I hope that will change some day. A mom can dream. As for now I am just going with it. I decided to dress up, yes, I am Darth Vader. The kids thought it was great. We had gourmet pizza's at our friend's Dave and Heather's, she is an amazing cook. Their daughter Lauren was Leia, their son Carson was a Lion. Our other friends Jesse and Brook were there with their two boys were Boba Fett and Buzz.
After dinner we went Trunk-or-treating it was 22 degrees, the boys had their snow suits on, Brax had a big puffy winter coat on, as did most the kids, it was hard to tell what they were.
Braxton was Jengo Fett
Our sweet Yoda!
Happy Halloween!
9 comments:
Cute Cute Cute boys! The baby looks more and more like Luke. Cant wait to actually hold him!
Oh my word!! That is the cutest star wars family I've ever seen! I love it. They all look awesome. My boys are freaking out! You are the coolest mom for dressing up!
Thanks for posting these darling pictures! The boys' costumes are wonderful. They look so cute! You are such an amazing Mom...all dressed up like Darth Vader! You make life so fun for the boys and Nate. They couldn't have a more wonderful wife & mother. xoxox
The boys look awesome! And you are such a good sport! I can't get over how much Hank looks like Luke these days.
Oh wow, they are SO cute!!
henry was missing his white T shirt to carve pumpkins in! Cute pictures! I love the star wars theme.
Your boys are such cute Star Wars Characters. Little Yoda is too cute too be true. Looks like you had an awesome Halloween
I'm trying to come up with a way to get transported through the computer. i want to come and give you all hugs. The Halloween pictures are so so adorable. Less than one month and we will be able to see you all! You are such a great Mother, Heather. You"re the BEST!!
Hands down, best costumes ever. I've decdided that I'm going to try and talk Mindy into going to Alaska. You guys make it look good.
Post a Comment