6 years ago
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Hanks First Steps!
Well he has taken a couple steps here and there but today Feb 9 would be the day that I consider him taking his first real steps. All of a sudden he got confidence today. He has been letting go and walking on his own from one thing to the next or at least until he falls. At least he is trying without any prompting from mom and dad. I think 10 was the most steps I counted but he made greater distances when I wasn't counting and I would just see him from the corner of my eye taking off somewhere. He is also obsessed with his tongue he loves to have it out like a little dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh how fun! I wish I could see it! I bet it's the cutest thing to watch him walk. What a little stud!
The trouble begins! ;) That's great HANK!
Your cute boys are getting so old!!! Hank is a cutie- I can't believe his is already one. We miss you guys alot
Way to go Hank! I love when they first learn to walk and are so wobbly. Wish I could see him.
Love that he is walking! They are so cute (and then so BUSY) when they walk.
So fun! I loved the army party theme too. Jaxson's birthday is coming up and I have not decided what to do. The kids would love painting their faces. I just might have to copy you!
Mom and I just discovered these videos! How did we miss them until now? He is so adorable...but you are in trouble now (especially if he is like his Dad was!)
Post a Comment