Sunday, May 16, 2010

Luke's Prschool Graduation!

I can't believe how old our little Luke is. He graduated from his 1st year of preschool on Thursday. Complete with cap and gown march into the room.


Luke sitting next to one of his best friends Porter.
Lukes class watching thier slide show. They couldn't stop laughing.
Our sweet Graduate!

Of course Hank is now trying to be just like the big kids. He loved the hat.
This is Hank doing his fake laugh. When everyone is laughing he does a little or big fake laugh.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Okay you're really making me want to buy a nice camera like you have. the pix of luke next to porter is precious as is the last pix of hank. so cute. we better see each other next year even if syd and luke aren't in preK together.

Stephanie said...

I can't believe he is that old! What a cutie!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The picture of Hank laughing is just too cute for words!!! Who doesn't love a fake laugh, ha!

Alissa said...

So cute! I love the caps and gowns! Luke is getting so big...
I love that "fake laughing " stage! Its so funny

Burke family said...

Oh man, my little Luke buddy is growing up! So cute! And I can't believe how big Hank is getting. He looks like a little mini-Luke.

Katie said...

Congrats Luke! What a cutie pie!