
Well they are off. Braxton started school on Tuesday the 16th. He is in Mrs. Eads 4/5 class. Luke started Monday the 22. He has Mrs. Ives. He was a little nervous but did his best to keep his control. He didn't shed a tear. I, surprisingly, was ok too.

Braxton's class and Luke's class will be reading buddies this year. They are both very excited to for that. Luke told me he saw Braxton in the hall and that was very fun.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, they are all so big and so dang handsome!! I miss them SOOOOO much! I love seeing pictures of them. G and West love it too!!
That makes me miss you guys! They are so darling
How fun for Luke to have a big brother at his school. Hank must love all this 1 on 1 attention.
haha.oops.
Cute pictures of the boys!
Those boys are so grown up and handsome. I wish I could be there to give them a squeeze and a kiss.
I'm proud of you for being brave. It's not easy to send two boys off to school. Good thing you've still got that cute little Hank at home with you.
(PS I wish we could sample those chocolate chip cookies. NOBODY makes them like you do. Nobody.
how cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting! They are such sweet boys- time for another one I think...
Oh my gosh! When did they get so big?! It has been way too long since we've seen you!
Post a Comment