So my dear friend Cherie Napoleon took our family pictures this week. She is great! I can't thank her enough. She told me once I could copy her blogs and post them on my site so that's what I did. I can't believe it worked. I haven't downloaded our pictures onto the computer yet, so I copied the ones she put on her blog. I will post more once I tell her the other pictures I want. We had such a great time! Thank you Cherie!
5 years ago



6 comments:
Your boys are SO handsome!! What a great looking family!!!
Oh my gosh! I love the pictures!! You guys all look so good! The boys look way too old! We miss you!
such good pictures- can't wait to see more. Your hair is getting so long! Love your colors that you did- we have to take ours in December this year- I wanted to wait until the baby was at least a month old...
These are beautiful Heather! Your boys are seriously so handsome. I love the dark hair! Your colors are awesome. You totally know how to coordinate!
Thank your friend for us...we love any pictures of you and the kids that come our way. You all look so wonderful and the boys look so grown up. It makes us miss you just looking at the pictures!!!
Cutest family ever! Heather you look great! I can't believe how big Braxton is getting. And little Hank looks just like I remember Luke looking when we were all in Boise together. Miss you all!
Post a Comment