
It is official, we are moving to Alaska. Nate has received a promotion at work. We are so proud of him and how hard he works for our family. He is an amazing husband and father. He will be going up for 3 weeks in May to work and help scope out the area for a new home. We are very excited to have such a great adventure for our family.

We will be about 6 hours south of my Aunt Maggie and Uncle Rob. There son Bjorn and his wife Beth live in Anchorage which is were we will be living or close to it. I also have another cousin Danny who is serving in the Anchorage, Alaska mission. So, we are thrilled to have some family around. here is an open invitation to anyone
who would like to come see the sites of Alaska while we live there you are welcome in our home.

We will miss our dear wonderful friends that we have made here in Meridian. They have been a wonderful part of our lives and have enjoyed there company.
We will obviously miss our family as well. They have been so supportive in all that we have done throughout our lives and we will miss them terribly.
11 comments:
WHAT???? That's crazy!! Congrats on the promotion and good luck with the move. WOW! How exciting!
I'm still in denial! You CAN'T leave us. Who will we have to play games with, have dinner with, play at the park with, go swimming with, okay... who will we do anything with. I'm serious! We love you too much!
WOW!! What an awesome adventure for you and your family!! I think you will have a great time and we WILL come a visit you, with my benifits and would love to have you show us around.
WOW!! Alaska will be such an adventure for your family!! We are excited for you!! We miss you guys too!!
I'm still in shock! I am so happy for Nate though, he's such a cool guy. Well you know Kev and I will be down to see you soon. I am so glad we've got the blog to keep in touch. Give those boys a big hug. I love you guys!
Congrats on the promotion! I heard all about it at the baby shower for Mindy a week or so ago (we were in town to bid Matt a fond farewell as he leaves for the MTC then Switzerland). We missed you guys! Alaska will be such an adventure, but you'll love it, I'm sure. Some of the best times for our family have been on our own. Will you take up any new hobbies, say, bear hunting? ;)
I am excited for your new adventure, but part of me is in deep mourning for the loss of our Idaho family! ALASKA HERE WE COME(to Visit!)
Alaska will be awesome!! Adam and I are so jealous! Would would love to go on an adventure and if you can believe it Adam always says that Alaska would be one of his first choices! Congrats on a promotion! We will miss you guys!!! Thank goodness for blogs!!!
Good luck on all your adventures. Can't wait to see your Alaska blogs!
I wish Nate would take me to Alaska. That sounds awesome.
Post a Comment