Saturday, March 29, 2008

Luke is Potty trained!

Luke is 2 1/2. He is a happy boy. He is now on his way to being completely potty trained. He has been doing really well. We are soooooo excited! He loves our new puppy She-Ra and we here about it in every prayer he says. He adores his big brother Brax and tries to do everything just like him. Luke loves to tell you all the details about what he is doing or wants. Last night he told me that he was a very nice boy because he doesn't hit his friend Jordan. Because he is so nice he said he want's a "DS" gameboy, and he wants it to be "blue like my crocs, not tonight it's to late but another day". He is such a fun boy to have around. 

3 comments:

Burke family said...

I love it! Seriously, he has become such a talker! And he is so stinkin' cute! Who could resist his requests?! I sure can't! :)

Anne Bowen said...

Potty-trained!! I think it's Mom who deserves the DS! Way to go Heather--it's always a big relief when you get them trained. I proud of both you and Luke!

Woods said...

you had him trained so fast, that's impressive! It's the best feeling in the whole world. I love that pic of him in the tree. He looks so big. It looks like Brax had a blast over spring break. I miss those boys, they are both so entertaining. I love them and you both so much. Give all the boys a kiss for me, and yes, that includes Nate.(just don't tell him). Can't wait for St. George!