Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break

Braxton had spring break this week so I let him invite a couple of friends over for a pizza party. They had all earned BOOK IT coupons and thought it was fun to go pick them up.
  Then they created their own rice krispy treats. I love to watch and listen to all the entertaining conversations a 6 year old has with his friends. 
I set up Braxton's crochet set that the Easter bunny brought us, and explained a simple way to play for Braxton and his friends Kai and Easton. Later when I went out to make sure they were getting along okay I found them pretending to be old men walking with crutches and "double guns". 

2 comments:

Anne Bowen said...

Wow Braxton! You are pretty amazing with those sticks! You and your friends are very creative and imaginative! Maybe next time I come to Boise you can teach me how to play! I LOVE YOU!!

Scott and Natalie said...

Cool pic and video! That was hillarious to see! Knowing that She-Ra was in the house, I was wondering if Braxton, Easton or Kai would scream on the video "I have the power!!"