Friday, March 28, 2008

New Hobby

It is official, we LOVE to ski. I have always loved skiing. For our anniversary Nate asked what I would like. I told him I would really like to go skiing with him. Our friends Chris and Katie were so kind to take on the task of watching the boys while we went night skiing on our anniversary. Nate had one lesson that night and he and I had a blast the rest of the evening. Since then Nate got the bug. He loves it. I am so happy! I love to ski. We took Brax with us a couple times, once with our friends the Zweifels. Braxton really got the hang of it on his second trip. We are hoping that maybe next year we can get Luke up on the slopes. 
 So this is only Nates 4th time skiing. Doesn't he look Great;) Apparently I don't know how to work the camera

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Bowens. It's been a long time since we've seen you guys. I'm glad that you are blogging now so we can keep up-to-date on your family. Nate looks as sexy as ever.

Anne Bowen said...

Wow, it looks cold up there! I can't believe you are skiing--you two sure know how to have fun!

Woods said...

That sounds like fun! You'll have to come with us some time and help me out. I would love it!