Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Henry loves to move!

Henry is so happy on his changing table. He will move so fast and coo so loud. He looks like he is running on his back. He would probably play there all day if we didn't have other things to do.

7 comments:

Cluff Family said...

AWWW! Such a cute baby...we need him here so we can mug on him. Cute video!

Ortons said...

Oh my goodness, How cute is that. I want to eat him. Thanks for showing us that.

Woods said...

Oh, that makes me miss him tons! He's getting so big! I wonder where he gets all that energy? That's the cutest video ever!

Burke family said...

Oh, what a cutie! I can't believe how big he's getting. What a happy little guy!

Angela Zweifel said...

Oh Heather! He is soooooo adorable! I really wish that I could hold him in person. His dark skin and hair is amazing! You should see little Gavin. He really is precious too. We miss you guys like crazy!!!! Those skiing pictures were a little bitter sweet. I am glad you had fun though :)

Anne Bowen said...

How in the world did it take me 6 whole days before I discovered this adorable video of my youngest grandchild????!!

Hank is changing so fast. Watching this makes me want to hop on a plane tonight and come to Alaska! Could he be any cuter? I don't think so!

Anne Bowen said...

I can't get enough of this video...post more! Please?