Well I hosted my first baby shower. My friend Kate is having a baby girl, Avery, on Thursday. I had lots of help from my dear Mom's even though they are far away. I called them many times for ideas and what to do and cook.
I got the cute idea for a diaper cake present from my mom. I haven't seen it before and thought it was cute!
For the favors I found some cute paper and wrapped pink gum.
We had a great time with the girls chatting about baby things and deliveries.
Amazing! Everything looks so cute! Wish you would come to Boise and put on a fabulous shower for me! Hee hee. Just kidding. Mostly, I just wish we could be together and talk about anything and everything too! Love you and miss you!
I love it all...the darling cake (present), the decorations, the favors! You are amazing and so talented. I'm glad it all turned out so beautifully! xoxox
5 comments:
Adorable! Great job!!!!
Amazing! Everything looks so cute! Wish you would come to Boise and put on a fabulous shower for me! Hee hee. Just kidding. Mostly, I just wish we could be together and talk about anything and everything too! Love you and miss you!
Wow, you must have been busy! It looks amazing! I love all of your cute ideas!
I love it all...the darling cake (present), the decorations, the favors! You are amazing and so talented. I'm glad it all turned out so beautifully! xoxox
Post a Comment