Henry had a wonderful time being outside in the sun.
They have two Polar bears that wanted to hide. We had to bribe Luke with Mentos for the picture.
The OX were huge!
Luke enjoyed watching the wolf eat his food. There teeth are so sharp.
The Bears were Lukes favorite. This one was sleeping right there at the fence. When he woke up Luke said,"I bear" and the bear looked right up at him. It was a little scary knowing we could run into one of these in our neighborhood. Luckily no sighting yet:)
2 comments:
Who would have thought Alaska would actually be warmer than Idaho right now?! We're still going back and forth between freezing cold and sunny warm weather. Today happens to be rainy and cold. YUCK! I guess I'll try to be happy for you guys though that it's nice enough for you to wear shorts and go to the zoo. :)
I'm gladyou are finally getting some good weather and LOTS of sunshine! Is it really warm there, or do you just "think" it's warm because you've been in the deep freeze all winter? :)
Post a Comment