Saturday, March 27, 2010

What I've been up to

I have been having so much fun this last week making these fun things for my aunt to give as gifts.

Of course I had to try them on my little Hank
He thought it was so fun to have them on






12 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe you made those!! You need to start a little business because you are so very talented! I may keep you in business with so many pregnant friends, so when can orders start?!

Cluff Family said...

Sooo darling....but the baby model is even more darling. can't believe how talanted you are.

Woods said...

You are amazing!! I love them all they are so dang cute! You should sell all the cute things you make. Oh man, I can't wait to see you guys in May!! Hank looks so cute! He has grown so much!

Jordan and Luci said...

AMAZING! Seriously, so awesome! Teach me!

Heather said...

Cute! You have almost convinced me to post pics on my blog! They just keep getting better and better. When is Nate out town on a weekend again...I think our best work is done at midnight while watching some British Drama! Love you!

Anne Bowen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne Bowen said...

Heather...you are such a perfectionist and it shows in your knitting. Your projects are so professional and beautiful! And by the way...our little Hank looks adorable. That little face reminds me so much of Brax! See you SOON!!

Burke family said...

Oh my gosh! Those are adorable! You've been keeping this hidden talent a secret from me. :)

Alissa said...

I can't beleive you made these! They are soooo adorrable- you need to open a shop on etsy! and I totally want to buy a hat for Gavin! Such talent- I never knew!!!!

Lindsay JJ said...

I had no idea that you were so talented! I love the little booties! Great to connect with your cute family on here too. We need to get together for some fun soon!

Kelly said...

Heather, you are amazing!! I love these, they are darling. I miss you girl! Your little Hank is adorable!! I can't believe how big Braxton and Luke. SO FUN and SO CUTE... Love ya!

Smedley Family said...

so so cute! i need to know how to make them!