Monday, July 6, 2009

Before and After

Hooray! After weeks of working it is starting to pay off. We are so excited to have a yard. We are almost ready to cut the grass for the first time and then the kids can play on it. The boys were such great helpers. We began the project on Nate's b-day, happy birthday honey. We shared birthday cake with some of our neighbors who helped clear out 2 tons of trees.

4 comments:

Woods said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how amazing it looks! That had to be a ton of work! It looks so beautiful. I wanna come see it in person.

Shaun at Oak Den said...

You guys are amazing! Your yard looks beautiful. Miss you all! xo

Angela Zweifel said...

Wow! Your house and yard is amazing!!!! I can't believe all of the work you had to go through. We really need to come and see it in person.

Anne Bowen said...

Your yard looks fabulous. It looks even bigger with the green grass. That is a lot of grass to mow! The flower beds look so nice. All that hard work definitely paid off! Way to go!