Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our Sweet Baby!


Hank is such a good baby. We are so blessed!
He is getting to be more fun each day.

He actually has his two lower front teeth. We knew his teeth were coming in sometime only because his gums were getting larger and then one day I decided to feel and there they were. No fevers, or crankiness. Hooray!

7 comments:

Shaun at Oak Den said...

This is a seriously beautiful baby! But considering the gene pool, I'm not surprised. Love you guys!

Woods said...

Oh my gosh! He is the cutest baby I've ever seen! I wish I could be there to hold him! He is so dang cute!!

Anne Bowen said...

This baby is amazingly beautiful! I think he's a good mix between you and Heather. Thanks for posting pictures of the boys. It helps with our homesickness!

Ortons said...

Ok I think I could munch on those cheeks all day, he is so handsome.

Burke family said...

I can't believe how big he is! I think he looks so much like Luke. What a cutie!

Katie said...

Heather, he is too cute to be true! Perfect little sweet face.

Heather said...

Hey! Since I stalked your blog I guess I'll leave the link to mine! akwaitefamily.blogspot.com
It was fun hanging out at the park, see you soon :)