Luke and Nate went on a hike to a place they call "Baldie" (because there are no tree's)
They went with our friend and Nate's new boss Jeff Shaw and his daughter Sidney "Sid" as Luke calls her.
It was a very steep hike and Luke was a little nervous. He had never been in a hiking pack before. He did great and was very brave.
Luke is enjoying the view of Eagle River and the Cook Inlet.
The boys and I go with a kids hiking group almost every Tuesday. This week was beautiful and over cast. It was Hank's first time in the hiking backpack. He did great and had a little nap after snack time. Luke was not in the mood for pictures. As you can see the boys were prepared for any bears that might come our way. Luckily none yet:)
6 comments:
Wow! The scenery is so beautiful. I'm glad you are getting out and enjoying it. I'm proud of the boys for hiking, especially to "Baldie!"
By the way,who is that skinny man holding Luke? I hardly recognize Nate...he looks great (and so do you!) xoxox
THat view is amazing! Your yard looks great too! Your house is so cute! I want to come visit so bad! Your boys are adorable and you look amazing Heather! You're no fair!
It is so gorgeous! You are lucky to live in such an amazing place! The boys look so handsome! I can't believe you take three kids hiking without Nate! I could never do it! You are seriously amazing!! You and Nate both look so dang skinny! You guys look great!
That is so awesome! I wish I was there to go on the weekly hikes with you. We have the exact same backpack and Jordan loves it!
What a life!! It is so cool that you guys are living this adventure. I love these pictures! xoxo
You guys are constantly making me jealous of beautiful Alaska! I am glad you are having a good time.
Post a Comment