Well, here we are. I finally started our family blog with the help of a wonderful friend Katie Burke. We love you all and are excited to be able to share more with you. I will probably be checking out everyone's blogs to get idea's. I hope that is okay!
4 comments:
Wow! I'm so excited you're blogging Heather. Now I'll get to see my boys more often. You are a beautiful family!
Oh yeah! I'm so happy to see you finally blogging. I love seeing you and your sweet kids. I love all of your pictures too! Hope you are doing well. Love ya!
Hey Heather,
I love your blog!! You are such a great family! We sure miss you guys- so glad we'll get updates!
Love, Kelly Burnett
Yeah you are a blogger! I love your blog it is very cute. I am excited to see more of your family. We love you!
Post a Comment